- Flat Tubular Style Fender Flares
- Provides Additional Tire Coverage
- Extra Protection from Road and Trail Debris
- 1.5mm Thick Carbon Steel Plate
- 38mm X 2.5mm Carbon Steel Tubing
- Premium Textured Black Powder Coated Finish
- Straight Forward Bolt-on Installation – Minor Drilling Required
- Fits all 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Models
Heavy Duty Construction. These Barricade Fender Flares are fabricated from 1.5mm thick carbon steel plate and 38mm X 2.5mm carbon steel tubing for maximum durability, this allows them to take on any terrain. These Tubular Fender Flares are completed in a two stage epoxy pre-coating and high-grade textured black powder coating for long lasting corrosion resistance.
Bolt-on Installation. Barricade’s Tubular Fender Flares were designed to be a direct bolt-on upgrade using just basic hand tools. Please note that minor drilling will be required for the install. Installation can be completed in about 2 hours.
Application. These Barricade Off-Road Flat Tubular Style Fender Flares are specifically designed for use on 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK models. These Barricade Fender Flares are available as a set of (2) front fender flares, as a set of (2) rear fender flares or as a complete set of (4) flares. Please select your choice from the options listed above.